Every fall during Homecoming, alumni gather to celebrate milestone reunions of their graduation from NWU and enjoy other fun activities throughout the weekend.
Get involved now!
- Send us your updated contact and employment information at alumni [at] nebrwesleyan.edu.
- Call, write, or email your friends and ask them to join you back on campus!
- Join our Nebraska Wesleyan Alumni group on Facebook to stay informed about events happening with our alumni and the university.
- Sign up for our LinkedIn group, Nebraska Wesleyan University Alumni, to keep connected with others from the NWU community.
- Send us updates on your recent career and life accomplishments to classnotes [at] nebrwesleyan.edu so that we can include them in the “Class Notes” section of Archways magazine.
Volunteer to help with your reunion!
Assist in the planning of your class reunion by:
- Encouraging classmates and friends to join you at the reunion (e.g. notes, phone calls, emails)
- Share Homecoming content to your social media. Please join our alumni Facebook group Nebraska Wesleyan Alumni
- Finding lost classmates (e.g. online searches, networking)