Contact a classmate
Looking to reconnect with a classmate? Contact the Alumni Relations office, and we'll help you try to get back in touch. alumni [at] nebrwesleyan.edu or
Contact or visit us
Nebraska Wesleyan University Alumni Office
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
alumni [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
Wesleyan at Work
Wesleyan at Work events are designed to help Nebraska Wesleyan University alumni, parents and friends connect with one another in their place of work. The program includes lunch and an intimate conversation with NWU leaders who will share news about the university and seek feedback from attendees. While informative, the tone of this event is relaxed to encourage interaction.
An overview of how we plan a Wesleyan at Work event
NWU’s Alumni Office will partner with a representative from your organization to determine a date, time and on-site location for the event. The duration of the event is usually one hour over lunch.
An executive leader from your organization will send a communication to all employees, inviting all Nebraska Wesleyan University alumni, parents and friends to attend the event. NWU would be honored if executive leaders would join us, regardless of NWU alum status.
- NWU will work with your organization to manage the RSVP process.
- NWU will arrange to have lunch delivered to the arranged location.
- NWU will provide an outline of the program in advance of the event. The program usually includes:
- A brief talk from NWU leadership about current programs and future plans.
- Time for Q & A.
- Opportunity for NWU alumni, parents and friends to connect and socialize with one another.
To plan Wesleyan at Work at your place of employment, please contact NWU Alumni Relations at alumni [at] nebrwesleyan.edu or (402) 465-2568.