You have big goals. The right college environment can help you reach them.
Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln is the place where you can achieve more. We give you a smoother transfer process, personal academic advising, and an outstanding education rooted in life-changing experiences.
Get personal attention.
Every step of the way, you get personal academic advising to make sure you stay on course with your goals.
All classes are taught by credentialed professors who are invested in your success. We're committed to seeing you graduate on time, on budget and on track to succeed in your career and your life.
Connect the dots.
Employers seek graduates who are innovative thinkers, strong communicators and complex problem solvers. These are the skills you’ll hone at Nebraska Wesleyan.
Our core curriculum connects different courses and experiences to help you explore your world, understand complicated issues and find effective answers.
Find your niche.
Choose from 101 areas of study when you transfer to a full-time bachelor’s degree program in Lincoln.
- Take semester-long courses.
- Live on or off campus.
- Participate in campus activities, including intercollegiate athletics.
Everyone who transfers to Nebraska Wesleyan's undergraduate program is eligible to receive ONE of these scholarships:
- Prairie Wolves Transfer Scholarship
All admitted transfer students receive this renewable $17,000 scholarship, unless they qualify for a different award.
- Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Scholarships
PTK students are invited to apply for the NWU-PTK Full Tuition Scholarship. One student receives this award and all PTK transfer students (except the full-tuition recipient) receive a renewable $24,000 scholarship.
- Pathways Transfer Scholarship
Students who transfer from a Pathways Partner college receive a renewable $20,000 scholarship.
- Access NWU Full Tuition Scholarship
Students who are eligible for a Federal Pell Grant qualify for this renewable full-tuition Access NWU Scholarship.
$1,000 Campus or Virtual Visit Grant
You automatically receive this renewable $1,000 grant when you tour campus or arrange a virtual visit. (Limit 1).
- Admission Requirements
Nebraska Wesleyan University uses a broad, comprehensive process to review and select applicants. We examine the rigor of the college you attended and the difficulty level of the classes you took.
- Must be in good standing at your current college or university.
- Must have at least a 2.00 GPA.
- Must have a minimum grade of C- or above.
- After acceptance, the NWU Registrar will determine which credits will transfer.
- Please see Transfer Admitted Student for additional transfer enrollment details.
- How to complete your admissions application
- Send official transcripts from your high school and all colleges you’ve attended to: Nebraska Wesleyan University Admissions, 5000 Saint Paul Avenue, Lincoln, NE 68504-2794.
- Apply online free
- Optional: Complete the Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), entering in the college release and certification section the full name of Nebraska Wesleyan University and College Code 002555.