All positions listed below are current faculty and staff employment opportunities.
Contact the Human Resources Office at 402.465.2120 with any questions you may have as you view current openings.
Diversity Statement for Application:
Diversity is a core value of Nebraska Wesleyan University’s mission and we embrace it as a source of strength. Applicants are encouraged to demonstrate how they are able to enhance and embrace this University core value in a diversity statement submitted along with application materials.
While not an exhaustive list, the following are some ways applicants may express their qualification(s) regarding diversity, equity, and social justice. Candidates are not expected to answer all of these prompts, but may choose select items to assist them in discussing their qualifications.
- Brief insights on how cultural competency increases one’s effectiveness as an educator and department/university colleague;
- Infusion of diversity and diversity-related issues into your research, pedagogy, and/or service;
- Demonstration of your awareness of inequities for underrepresented student populations in education, research experience, and other opportunities;
- Previous and/or current activities involving advising and/or mentoring underrepresented student populations;
- Your lived experiences and/or identities that speak to the department’s and university's commitment to inclusion and diversity;
- Creative ideas or strategies you could enact as a member of the Nebraska Wesleyan University campus community to support our core value of diversity.