Start your research:
- NWU's Online Catalog
- Journal titles at NWU
- Find a database by major or subject
- NWU LibGuides (subject-specific research guides)
- Request an item through interlibrary loan (ILLiad)
If you have any questions about our catalog or e-resources, please call 402.465.2400 or email library [at] nebrwesleyan.edu.
Article databases & other e-resources:
|Academic Search Premier||JSTOR|
|CINAHL Complete (nursing)||PsycTESTS|
|Drama Online - NEW!||SportDiscus|
|Encyclopedia of Social Work - NEW!||Statista|
Try out EBSCO Discovery Service
Sign up for free access to the New York Times online
Students: Need help getting started on research? Ask at the circulation desk, call 402.465.2407, or mtanner [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (email Martha Tanner), Head of Library Instruction and Reference.
Faculty: Want to schedule a library instruction session for your class? Visit Information Literacy Instruction for more information.
- Sign in just like WebAdvisor
- View due dates and fines
- Renew items
- Place a Hold on a book for a quick pick up at the Circulation Desk
- Schedule a reservation for a DVD or book for a class period (Faculty/ Staff only)
Contact or visit us
Nebraska Wesleyan University
5000 Saint Paul Ave.
Lincoln, NE 68504
402.465.2400 FAX 402.465.2189
library [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
General Library Hours
Mon–Thurs 7:45 a.m. – midnight
Friday 7:45 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday noon – 6 p.m.
Sunday noon – midnight