Nebraska Wesleyan University is committed to proactively creating and maintaining a welcoming, safe, healthy educational environment for all students, staff, and faculty. If you or someone you know has experienced sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, harassment, discrimination, or stalking this is how to respond:
- Safety: Our first concern is for your safety. If you are in immediate danger call 911, Campus Security (402) 432-9238, and/or the Residential Education Coordinator On-Call (402) 601-2114.
- Connect: Support is available via campus and off campus resources:
- NWU Campus Victim Advocate at advocate [at] nebrwesleyan.edu.
- Voices of Hope 24-Hour Crisis Hotline at (402) 475-7273.
- Report: Report incidents to the Title IX Coordinators.
Sexual Misconduct Policies and Procedures
NWU Response to Draft Title IX Regulation
Nebraska Wesleyan has finalized its formal University response that addresses the specific questions asked by the Department of Education regarding the proposed Title IX regulations.