Undergraduate Scholarships and Financial Aid
All Admitted Students Qualify for a Scholarship
Nebraska Wesleyan's academic scholarships reward your achievement. We honor your success and invest in your future.
Submit the Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA)
We encourage all students to file the FAFSA, regardless of income. When you file, you access more opportunities for financial aid, including scholarships, grants, a low-interest rate student loan or work-study. The benefits are significant for families with lower income, yet everyone can benefit financially.
Filing the FAFSA also determines your eligibility for federal Pell grants, state-funded grants and other need-based scholarships. And we can provide you with details of your financial aid eligibility at NWU.
- Everyone offered admission receives a Nebraska Wesleyan scholarship.
- 99% of NWU students receive other financial aid
- In the academic year of 2020–2021, first-year applicants who submitted a FAFSA received an average aid package of $30,998.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit the FAFSA application after October 1 to qualify for federal and NWU need-based aid and federal student loans.
- Enter Nebraska Wesleyan University FAFSA’s school code: 002555.