How to reactivate your student status

We’re eager to welcome you back with the same level of personal attention that you came to expect from your Nebraska Wesleyan experience.

Our plans for the fall 2021 semester include:

  • classrooms at full capacity
  • one-on-one academic advising
  • full athletic seasons with fans in attendance
  • full music and theatrical productions
  • lifted restrictions on travel, internships and other beyond-the-classroom experiences
  • thriving student life

Starting the reactivation process

The process for returning to NWU varies based upon your undergraduate, adult or graduate program. But it all begins by completing your reactivation form.

Your eligibility 

We encourage all students who left NWU in good academic and disciplinary standing to reactivate.

If you left NWU because of medical withdrawal, disciplinary suspension, or academic suspension/dismissal, your reactivation will need approval by additional administrators or committees in order to re-enroll. If you left on academic probation, you are welcome to return and should work with your advisor to identify courses that will move you into good academic standing.

You must settle any outstanding accounts before registering for classes.

Transferring credits

If you attended another institution since leaving NWU, please include official transcripts in your reactivation application to transfer the credits you’ve earned.

Transfer credits may even help you meet guidelines for satisfactory academic progress.

Receiving financial aid

To receive financial aid, please submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). NWU’s Federal School Code is 002555.

Contact us

We’re ready to help you take this important step. Contact Angela Pearson at 402-465-2329 or apearson [at] with your questions about reactivating as a Nebraska Wesleyan student.