Nebraska Wesleyan University partners with local and regional companies and organizations to make Lincoln and Omaha even greater places to live, learn and do business.
Benefits for companies
Partnering with Nebraska Wesleyan is easy. It adds value to your company benefits package by offering employees and their family members a scholarship worth between $2,000 and $5,000 towards any an accelerated bachelor’s or graduate degree program at NWU.
When employees and their partners use this benefit, they apply their learning to your operations from day one. Everyone wins.
- Our growing list of partners includes:
Home Instead, Inc.
- HI Omaha, LLC
Benefits for employees
As an employee of an NWU community partner, you and your famility members receive a scholarship worth between $2,000 and $5,000 for any NWU accelerated bachelor’s degree completion program or graduate degree program in Lincoln and Omaha.
NWU offers the degree programs employees want.
- Adult undergraduate programs
- Graduate programs
Academic support and resources that matter
- Convenient once-a-week evening classes for most programs; once-a-week daytime classes for nursing
- Competitive costs with no hidden fees
- Accelerated eight-week sessions starting in January, March, June, August and October
- Face-to-face classes in Lincoln and Omaha, along with hybrid and online classes
- Committed academic advisors and career counselors
- Accessible, experienced faculty with dedicated office hours
- Academic support services including tutoring and counseling on writing, time management, test anxiety and more
- Career services including resume consultations, mock interviews and salary negotiations
- Access to online and on-campus library services