(402) 314-4755, cglaser [at] nebrwesleyan.edu.
Southeast Community College students
(402) 580-6366, darcher [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
NWU welcomes PTK students
Nebraska Wesleyan University recognizes the strengths of Phi Theta Kappa students. That’s why we make it easy and rewarding for PTK students to transfer to NWU. Choose from 101 areas of study when you transfer to a full-time bachelor’s degree program in Lincoln. Take advantage of NWU’s small class sizes, personal advising, close campus community, and exclusive scholarships.
Scholarships for PTK members
Every PTK member who transfers to Nebraska Wesleyan's traditional undergraduate program in Lincoln is eligible to receive one of these three awards.
$24,000 Phi Theta Kappa Transfer ScholarshipAutomatic, renewable $24,000 award for every PTK transfer student
NWU-PTK Full Tuition Scholarship
- The NWU-PTK Full Tuition Scholarship is awarded to one student who starts the following fall semester.
- This competitive scholarship covers full tuition for one student for up to three years.
- All PTK students who apply for this scholarship receive a $1,000 PTK Recognition Scholarship.
- The scholarship application is open from October 1 to March 1 each year.
Access NWU Full Tuition ScholarshipAutomatic, renewable full-tuition award for all students who are eligible for a Federal Pell Grant. Learn more about the Access NWU Full Tuition Scholarship.
$1,000 Campus or Virtual Visit Grant
You automatically receive this renewable $1,000 grant when you tour campus or arrange a virtual visit. (Limit 1). Schedule your campus visit.