Welcome to Nebraska Wesleyan University! This webpage is your resource for next steps, important dates and deadlines. We will update this webpage with new information to help guide you through the new student process.
The Spring 2021 semester will begin on Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
A virtual New Student Orientation will be Friday morning, January 15, 2021. Details to come about this Zoom event.
Take these steps to confirm your place at NWU
1. Submit your tuition deposit.
3. Complete your Transfer Student Advising Questionnaire. Your academic advisor will use this information to learn more about your interests and goals and aid in developing a first semester schedule.
4. Complete your language assessment.
- All students with previous language study in French, German or Spanish need to complete the online Modern Language assessment.
- Create an account and select a unique password.
- ID number is not needed to complete the assessment.
5. Submit all transcripts.
- Transcripts containing final grades for the current semester.
- Submit transcripts to:
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Office of the Registrar
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
registrar [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
6. Watch for an email for your virtual advising appointment.
- Advising appointments will be scheduled on an individual basis.
- During your registration appointment, you’ll work closely with a faculty advisor to build a first semester schedule that matches your interests and goals.
7. Submit the required confidential Medical History Report. You will be unable to register for the Fall 2021 semester until the report is received.
8. Submit your Request for Disability Accommodation Form, if applicable.