Welcome to Nebraska Wesleyan University! This webpage is your resource for next steps, important dates and deadlines. We will update this webpage with new information to help guide you through the new student process.
Take these steps to confirm your place at NWU:
1. Submit your tuition deposit.
3. Watch for an email for your New Student Registration (NSR) appointment.
- NSR appointments will be scheduled on an individual basis.
- During your registration appointment, you’ll work closely with a faculty advisor to build a first semester schedule that matches your interests and goals.
4. Complete your language assessment.
- All students with previous language study in French, German or Spanish need to complete the online Modern Language assessment.
- The password to enter the exam is wolves1.
- ID number is not needed to complete the assessment.
5. Submit all transcripts.
- Transcripts containing final grades for the current semester.
- Submit transcripts to:
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Office of the Registrar
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
registrar [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
6. Submit the required confidential Medical History Report. You will be unable to register for the Spring 2020 semester until the report is received.
7. Save the date: Transfer Student Orientation, Wednesday, August 21, 1:30-6 p.m. This orientation event is required for all Fall 2019 transfer students.
8. Submit your Request for Disability Accommodation Form, if applicable.
9. Sign up for a Coffee Mate. Coffee Mates is a program designed to welcome you to the NWU community by matching you with a returning NWU student for a one-on-one conversation. We encourage you to sign up for this optional program and have coffee on us. Request a Coffee Mate.