Student apartments offer a more independent-living opportunity for generally junior and senior students who still appreciate being close to campus and connected to on-campus resources. The student apartments are all air-conditioned, have full kitchens, living space, one bathroom and either a shared or separate bedroom(s). Student apartment residents are able to stay on-campus for Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring breaks at no extra charge. Because each apartment has a full kitchen, apartment residents are not required to have a meal plan.
- Floor plans vary by complex and offer students one-bedroom, two-bedroom and one-person efficiency options
- One bathroom per apartment
- Central air conditioning
- Full kitchen facilities with refrigerator, stove and sink
- Apartment-controlled air conditioning and heat
- Laundry rooms
- Wireless internet
- Carpeting provided
- Student are required to clean their units. Inspections for safety and health may occur time to time with 24-hour notice
- Custodial services clean corridors and other public places in the building
Blinds are provided and all apartments are carpeted. A bed, desk, and chair is furnished for each resident. Beds measure 39” x 80”. Some apartments are equipped with built-in shelving. All furniture is movable, but must remain in the apartment unit. Residents may furnish the common area with furniture and a microwave if desired.
There are no wheelchair accessible apartments at this time.