Registrar’s Office Forms

Incomplete Grades

It is the responsibility of the student to ask for an Incomplete grade. An Incomplete will not affect your GPA, however, it will exclude you from eligibility for Dean's List honors. To request an Incomplete, the PDF iconIncomplete Grade Agreement (PDF) must be completed and submitted to the Registrar's Office before the end of the term.

Major/Minor Declaration

Traditional degree-seeking undergraduate students declare a major(s) and/or minor(s) by filing the completed  PDF iconTraditional Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration Form (PDF) in the Registrar's Office.

Adult program degree-seeking undergraduate students declare a minor and/or certificate program by completing the PDF iconAdult Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration Form (PDF) and returning to their advisor.

Name/Address Change

Current students whose names and/or addresses change during the semester should notify the Registrar's Office in writing via the PDF iconDirectory Information Change Request (PDF).

Pass/Fail Declaration

Students who wish to take a course pass/fail submit the completed PDF iconPass/Fail Form  (PDF) to the Registrar's Office by the pass/fail deadline for the term.


Traditional Undergraduates: Current students register online via WebAdvisor. Contact the Registrar's Office for details.

Adult and Graduate Programs: Students contact their advisors for registration information.


Each traditional undergraduate student is expected to validate his/her enrollment registration during the first week of each semester. During validation, students verify enrollment for the semester, provide directory information, and assume responsibility for the payment of tuition and fees by the end of the first week of classes. Students may validate online via WebAdvisor.


Traditional undergraduates:

To withdraw from an individual course during a term, students must submit a completed PDF iconWithdrawal Form PDF iconwithdrawal_form.6.30.2018.pdf (PDF) to the Registrar's Office by the stated withdrawal deadline.

To discontinue enrollment in all courses during the term contact the Dean of the Colleges (Academic Affairs Office, 311 Smith-Curtis, 402.465.2110).

Students not returning to Nebraska Wesleyan for the subsequent semester should complete and submit an PDF iconExit Form (PDF) to the Registrar's Office.

Adult and Graduate Programs:

Students should contact their advisors regarding procedure and dates for withdrawing.


Contact or visit us

Nebraska Wesleyan University
Registrar's Office, Smith-Curtis 206
5000 St. Paul Ave.
Lincoln, NE 68504
(402) 465-2243
registrar [at]