|Winter and Spring 2024||Summer and Fall 2024|
|Graduate students||Mon, Nov 6||Tues, Apr 2|
|Seniors||Tues-Wed, Nov 7-8||Wed, Apr 3|
|Juniors||Thurs-Fri, Nov 9-10||Thurs-Fri, Apr 4-5|
|Sophomores||Mon-Tues, Nov 13-14||Mon-Tues, Apr 8-9|
|Freshmen||Wed-Thurs, Nov 15-16||Wed-Thurs, Apr 10-11|
|Reactivating and visiting students||Fri, Nov 17||Fri, Apr 12|
|New students||Will receive registration instructions from Admissions Office.||Will receive registration instructions from Admissions Office.|
Instructions for Registration
1. Look at classes offered on Self-Service Course Catalog (requires log in for current students)
(Courses for upcoming terms are available after the mid-term break each fall and spring semester.)
- Self-Service public course schedule viewing for guests
3. Schedule an appointment with your advisor. Advisor consultation is required in order to register.
4. Before you meet with your advisor it is recommended that you view your progress and plan courses in Self-Service Student Planning.
5. With your advisor, prepare a list of desired courses and sections, including alternates, and be sure:
- No course sections conflict in time*
- All course prerequisites have been met*
- To include any corequisite course(s)*
- To contact the instructor for courses requiring instructor permission
*Instructor permission is required if course is "instructor consent required" or a pre- or co-requisite is being waived.
6. Check on your specific registration date/time in Self-Service Student Planning and view any possible registration holds (notifications in red box at the top right after logging in):
7. Register on or after the day/time assigned to you. You may make changes to your schedule until the registration/add deadline of each term (see Academic Calendar for dates).
Please contact the Registrar's Office for questions.
**Current students register according to a random time assignment given to them, based upon their classification, which is determined by the number of credit hours completed PRIOR to the current semester.
|Classification||Credit Hours Completed|
|Freshman||0 to 25.5|
|Sophomore||26 to 57.5|
|Junior||58 to 89.5|
|Senior||90 and above|