Registrar’s Office Forms

Incomplete Grades

It is the responsibility of the student to ask for an Incomplete grade. An Incomplete will not affect your GPA, however, it will exclude you from eligibility for Dean's List honors. To request an Incomplete, the Incomplete Grade Agreement (PDF) must be completed and submitted to the Registrar's Office before the end of the term.

Major/Minor Declaration

Traditional degree-seeking undergraduate students declare a major(s) and/or minor(s) by filing the completed Traditional Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration Form (PDF) in the Registrar's Office.

Adult program degree-seeking undergraduate students declare a minor and/or certificate program by completing the Adult Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration Form (PDF) and returning to their advisor.

Name/Address Change

Current students whose names and/or addresses change during the semester should notify the Registrar's Office in writing via the Directory Information Change Request (PDF).

Pass/Fail Declaration

Students who wish to take a course pass/fail submit the completed Pass/Fail Form (PDF) to the Registrar's Office by the pass/fail deadline for the term.


Traditional Undergraduates: Current students register online via WebAdvisor. Contact the Registrar's Office for details.

Adult and Graduate Programs: Current students register online via WebAdvisor. Students should contact their advisor for registration information.


Traditional undergraduates:

To withdraw from an individual course during a term, students must submit a completed Withdrawal Form (PDF) to the Registrar's Office by the stated withdrawal deadline.

To discontinue enrollment in all courses during the term contact the Dean of the Undergraduate Programs (Academic Affairs Office, 311 Smith-Curtis, 402.465.2110).

Students not returning to Nebraska Wesleyan for the subsequent semester should complete and submit an Exit Form (PDF) to the Registrar's Office.

Adult and Graduate Programs:

Students should contact their advisors regarding procedure and dates for withdrawing.