Contact or visit us
Nebraska Wesleyan University Alumni Office
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
alumni [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
Every fall during Wesleyan Weekend, alumni gather to celebrate milestone reunions of their graduation from NWU and enjoy other fun activities throughout the weekend.
Get involved now!
- Send us your updated contact and employment information at Information Update.
- Call, write, or email your friends and ask them to join you back on campus!
- Join our Nebraska Wesleyan Alumni group on Facebook to stay informed about events happening with our alumni and the university.
- Sign up for our LinkedIn group, Nebraska Wesleyan University Alumni, to keep connected with others from the NWU community.
- Send updates on your recent career and life accomplishments to classnotes [at] nebrwesleyan.edu so that we can include them in the “Class Notes” section of Archways magazine.
Volunteer to help with your reunion!
Assist in the planning of your class reunion by:
- Encouraging classmates and friends to join you at the reunion (e.g. notes, phone calls, emails)
- Sharing Wesleyan Weekend content to your social media. Please join our alumni Facebook group Nebraska Wesleyan Alumni
- Finding lost classmates (e.g. online searches, networking)
- Contact us at alumni [at] nebrwesleyan.edu or (402) 465-2568 if you’d like to be on your reunion volunteer team!