To be considered for admission to the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program, students must meet all general eligibility requirements of Nebraska Wesleyan University.
In addition to meeting specific admission prerequisites for the RN to MSN program or BSN to MSN program, applicants must submit the following to complete the application process:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an ACEN-, CCNE- or CNEA-accredited nursing program with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Unencumbered active state nursing license (with expiration date)
- Completion of a background check and drug screen
- Application process:
- Apply online for free.
- Provide names and addresses of two education- or work-related references
- Upload your resume
- Upload a 300-500 word personal goals statement describing your reasons to pursue an MSN
- Undergraduate transcripts
Contact your degree granting institution and request that they send an official transcript to:
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Graduate, Adult, and Transfer Admissions
5000 St. Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
- NWU graduate transcript request
If you graduated from Nebraska Wesleyan and did not transfer in any courses from another institution, you do not need to request transcripts from NWU.