Because student apartments may be occupied during winter, spring and summer breaks, they are a popular choice of international students and others who don’t return home every vacation break.
The student apartments are air-conditioned, residential facilities for juniors and seniors only. Each apartment typically houses two students. Some are efficiency apartments and many have one or two bedrooms. Walk-in and sliding-door closets vary. Residents must furnish the common area furniture.
- Most are one bedroom. Some are two bedrooms.
- One bathroom per apartment
- Central air conditioning
- Full kitchen facilities with refrigerator, stove and sink
- Laundry rooms–washers and dryers (need your own quarters and detergent)
- Cable internet access
- Private phone jack ready, can be purchased
- Carpeting provided
- Students are required to clean their units. Inspections for safety and health may occur from time to time with 24-hour notice.
- Custodial services clean corridors and other public places in the building weekly.
Blinds cover windows and all units are carpeted. Double units are furnished with two single beds and two desks with chairs. Single units are furnished with one single bed, desk and chair. Most desks measure 30" deep, 42" wide, and 30" high and should accommodate most computer hardware but may vary slightly from apartment to apartment. The beds measure 39" x 80". Some apartments are equipped with built-in shelving. All furniture is movable, but must remain in the apartment unit. Residents must furnish the common area furniture.
- Juniors and seniors only
- Single-sex apartments
- No ADA accessible rooms available
- Students must self-select into same-sex groups of two to be considered for double bedroom apartments.
- Students are selected through a lottery in April.