Welcome to Nebraska Wesleyan University! This webpage is your resource for next steps, important dates and deadlines. We will update this webpage with new information to help guide you through the new student process.
Transfer Student Orientation will be Wednesday, August 18 at 2:15 p.m.
The Fall 2021 semester will begin on Monday, August 23, 2021.
Take these steps to confirm your place at NWU
1. Submit your tuition deposit.
3. Complete your Transfer Student Advising Questionnaire. Your academic advisor will use this information to learn more about your interests and goals and aid in developing a first semester schedule.
4. Complete your language assessment.
- All students with previous language study in French, German or Spanish need to complete the online Modern Language assessment.
- Create an account and select a unique password.
- ID number is not needed to complete the assessment.
5. Submit all transcripts.
- Transcripts containing final grades for the current semester.
- Submit transcripts to:
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Office of the Registrar
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
registrar [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
6. Watch for an email for your virtual advising appointment.
- Advising appointments will be scheduled on an individual basis.
- During your registration appointment, you’ll work closely with a faculty advisor to build a first semester schedule that matches your interests and goals.
7. Submit your confidential Medical History Report. This report contains important information that NWU is required by state law to distribute.
8. Submit your Request for Disability Accommodation Form, if applicable.