When the director of a popular summer camp is exiled into the woods, he starts a new rival camp there. His daughter, Rosalind, joins him. Disguised as a man, Rosalind counsels her new boyfriend, Orlando, on the best ways to woo the real her. Romance meets hilarity in the great outdoors.
This will be an outdoor, free-will offering performance. Reservations required.
- Masks required
- 90-minute production with no intermission
- Bring your own blanket or chair
- Concessions and restrooms not available
- Seating is properly distanced and begins at 6 p.m.
- Inclement weather could result in performance cancellation
Outdoors between Old Main and Acklie