Nebraska Wesleyan University partners with local and regional corporations to make Lincoln and Omaha even greater places to live, learn and do business.
Benefits for your employees
When companies partner with NWU, all their employees receive a $25-per-credit-hour discount off tuition for any NWU accelerated bachelor’s degree completion program or graduate degree program in Lincoln or Omaha.
Benefits for companies
Partnering with Nebraska Wesleyan is easy. It adds value to the benefits package you offer to employees in the form of a discount potentially worth thousands.
When your employees use this benefit, they apply their learning to your operations from day one. In other words, everyone wins.
Want to add your company's name to our list? Contact us at (402) 465-2329 and we'll reach out to your human resources department.
- Our growing list of partners includes:
Bryan College of Nursing
NWU offers the degree programs your employees want.
- Adult undergraduate programs
- Graduate programs
Academic support and resources that matter
- Convenient once-a-week evening classes for most programs; once-a-week daytime classes for nursing
- Competitive costs with no hidden fees
- Accelerated eight-week sessions starting in January, March, June, August and October
- Face-to-face and hybrid classes
- Committed academic advisors and career counselors
- Accessible, experienced faculty with dedicated office hours
- Academic support services including tutoring and counseling on writing, time management, test anxiety and more
- Career services including resume consultations, mock interviews and salary negotiations
- Access to online and on-campus library services