Heather Zaruba, M.A.
Director of Wesleyan Honors Academy
hzaruba [at] NebrWesleyan.edu (hzaruba[at]NebrWesleyan[dot]edu)
Assistant Director, Wesleyan Honors Academy
kcox [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (kcox[at]nebrwesleyan[dot]edu)
Administrative Assistant, Wesleyan Honors Academy
ahowell [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (ahowell[at]nebrwesleyan[dot]edu)
Activate or reset your NWU Okta account
Activate your account
Nebraska Wesleyan uses Okta to help simplify the account login process. Please follow these steps to activate your NWU account on Okta.
- Create a password. Save it in a secure place, such as a password management app like BitWarden or Keeper. Password requirements are:
- 14 or more characters
- Uppercase letter(s)
- Lowercase letter(s)
- Special character(s)
- Find the email you received from do-not-reply [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (do-not-reply[at]nebrwesleyan[dot]edu) with the subject “Welcome to Okta at Nebraska Wesleyan University”. If you cannot find it, first search your junk or spam folder. If it’s not there, call NWU User Services at (402) 465-7777 and ask that they send you another email.
- Open the "Welcome to Okta" email. In the center of the email, click on the button that says, "Activate Okta Account". A web page will open and you'll then set-up your password and a security question.
Reset your password
If you have lost or forgotten your password, follow these simple steps to recover it:
- Go to the NWU Okta Login Page.
- Enter your email and click “Next”, do NOT click the “Unlock Account” link.
- Under “Verify” click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Next select your preferred way to reset your password. If this is your first time, we suggest using your alternate email.
- Then click, “Send me an email”.