It’s summertime and you may be wondering what's next with respect to becoming a Prairie Wolf. Here's what you have to look forward to.
Housing Packets are coming in July.
Use the envelope enclosed in that packet to return your contract and completed personal data form by August 1. Here’s more online information on living on campus:
Look forward to these traditions.
- Hypnotist – For over 35 years, NWU students have kicked off the academic year at this event the night before classes sponsored by Wesleyan Entertainment Board
- First Walk – at Matriculation Convocation you will start your first journey through campus as an official student. Your Final Walk will take place at graduation.
- Lend-A-Hand to Lincoln – after you move in, you will spend a day helping local non-profits.
Look forward to your Archway Seminar.
Your Archway Seminar (AWS) prepares you for a more vigorous academic experience. The small class size—under 20 students—encourages engagment while expandng your skills in research, writing, critical thinking, project management and communication.
Your AWS professor wil be your acdemic advisor until you declare a major. And student instructors will be great peer resources.
The AWS prepares you for the Archway Curriculum that will shape your learning throughout your academic career at Nebraska Wesleyan. Learn more about the Archway Curriculum and how it will help you become a stand-out candidate after you graduate.
Show and tell.
Between now and Friday, July 12, show us one thing that truly says something about you. It might be the glove you wore to your first tee-ball game that set you on the course to become an NCAA student-athlete. Or maybe it’s the guitar you take to open mic night.
Post a selfie with that special thing to the Class of 2023 NWU Facebook group and you could win a $50 gift card for munch money at the student center.
We’ll draw winners at random and post their names to that group on July 15.
Steps to Enrollment
We’re excited to welcome you to Nebraska Wesleyan University and P-Wolf Nation! Please refer to this website for the latest new student updates and to get started on a college experience that will change your life. Here’s how.
1. Join the Class of 2023 today! Submit your $350 tuition deposit.
2. Complete your housing request. Every student must complete a housing request form even if you intent to commute to campus. Even those who qualify for an exemption and live off campus must submit this form.
3. Complete your First Semester Advising Questionnaire. Your academic advisor will use this information to learn more about your interests and goals and help aid in suggesting a first semester schedule.
4. Complete your language assessment.
- All students with previous language study in French, German or Spanish need to complete the online Modern Language assessment.
- The password to enter the exam is wolves1.
- Student ID number is not needed to complete the assessment.
5. Submit all transcripts.
- Transcripts containing completed, college-level coursework may be submitted at any time.
- Final high school transcipts must be submitted upon graduation from high school.
- Submit transcripts to:
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Office of the Registrar
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
admissions [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
6. Submit your Request for Disability Accommodation Form, if applicable.
Friendly reminders …
- File your FAFSA. If you haven’t already, you can complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid as soon as possible. Nebraska Wesleyan University’s school code is 002555.
- Submit your Health History Form. If you haven’t already, please complete and submit this form as soon as possible. Not completing the form as requested will result in delayed class registration for the spring 2020 semester.
- Complete the “U Got This” Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Training. Nebraska Wesleyan University partners with Catharsis Productions to educate students on how to recognize, address and prevent gender-based violence on our campus. All students are required to complete the online training module, and instructions were emailed to you from ugotthissupport [at] catharsisproductions.com. Please check your spam/junk files if you do not see the email in your Inbox. The deadline to complete this training is July 31.
- Complete the College Alcohol Profile. The College Alcohol Profile takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and must be completed in one sitting. It is imperative that you accurately enter your NWU student identification number when completing the survey. Your ID information can be found by your name in the Academic Analysis section in WebAdvisor.
- Check your NWU email regularly. You will receive instructions and reminders for items that need your attention prior to your arrival on campus throughout the summer.
- Questions? Your admissions counselor will guide you through the enrollment process. Call or email any time. (402) 465-2218, admissions [at] nebrwesleyan.edu