In Sorrow’s Guise: An Immersive Medea
Ancient Greece glances off film noir in this Golden Age of Hollywood retelling of the classic Greek story of a woman’s revenge. Audience and actors will interact as this immersive theatre experience crisscrosses Elder Theatre Center. Just make sure you don’t cross Medea. That never ends well.
Directed and adapted from Euripides’ Medea by
NWU senior Shannon Chinn (’22)
NWU Theatre Box Office
The box office is available Monday-Friday, 3-5 p.m. when classes are in session and one hour before performances.
theatre [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (theatre[at]nebrwesleyan[dot]edu)
Elder Theatre Center
51st Street and Huntington Avenue
- Each person must have an individual ticket.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a another performance within the 2023–2024 season if arranged with 24-hour notice.
- All sales are final.
- Sales tax will be added to each purchase.
- Seating begins one half hour prior to the performance. Late seating is not guaranteed.
- Seating in McDonald Theatre is reserved. All other venues use general seating.
- Your presence at a performance constitutes your consent to be photographed or recorded for promotional use by NWU.