A Midsummer Night's Dream
Shakespeare's most famous comedy of unrequited lovers and fairies and ridiculous mechanicals will be supplanted and reset in the 1950s, to draw attention to the themes of gender roles and class within the story.
NWU Theatre Box Office
The box office opens August 21. Services will be available Monday-Friday, 3-5 p.m. when classes are in session and one hour before performances.
theatre [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (theatre[at]nebrwesleyan[dot]edu)
Elder Theatre Center
51st Street and Huntington Avenue
- Each person must have an individual ticket.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a another performance within the 2023–2024 season if arranged with 24-hour notice.
- All sales are final.
- Sales tax will be added to each purchase.
- Seating begins one half hour prior to the performance. Late seating is not guaranteed.
- Seating in McDonald Theatre is reserved. All other venues use general seating.
- Your presence at a performance constitutes your consent to be photographed or recorded for promotional use by NWU.