Major/Minor Declaration

 Return to policies

Policy title:

Major/Minor Declaration

Owner: Approved by:
Policy statement

Traditional degree-seeking undergraduate students declare a major(s) and/or minor(s) by filing the completed Traditional Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration Form in the Registrar's Office. All new traditional undergraduate students enter NWU as undeclared majors in the first semester and can declare major(s) and/or minor(s) after the completion of their first semester.

Adult program degree-seeking undergraduate students declare a minor and/or certificate program by completing the Adult Undergraduate Major/Minor Declaration Form and returning to their advisor.

Forms can be found on the Registrar's Office website.


Last revised: