In Sarah Ruhl’s modern reimagining of the classic Greek myth, we follow Eurydice as she tumbles into the Underworld. Along the way, she encounters an eccentric cast of loved ones lost. What would you be willing to risk for one more look at the people you love?
NWU Theatre Box Office
The box office opens August 21. Services will be available Monday-Friday, 3-5 p.m. when classes are in session and one hour before performances.
theatre [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (theatre[at]nebrwesleyan[dot]edu)
Elder Theatre Center
51st Street and Huntington Avenue
- Each person must have an individual ticket.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a another performance within the 2023–2024 season if arranged with 24-hour notice.
- All sales are final.
- Sales tax will be added to each purchase.
- Seating begins one half hour prior to the performance. Late seating is not guaranteed.
- Seating in McDonald Theatre is reserved. All other venues use general seating.
- Your presence at a performance constitutes your consent to be photographed or recorded for promotional use by NWU.