Earn an NWU degree and save time and money
Nebraska Wesleyan University and CHI Health have a strong, distinctive partnership which provides many benefits to CHI Health employees and their families.
Through this partnership, CHI Health employees who pursue a nursing degree at NWU will have little or no out-of-pocket expenses when using the available tuition reimbursement program at CHI (contact your HR rep for more details). In addition, CHI employees who pursue other NWU degrees, and CHI employee family members, are eligible for automatic scholarships.
WHY get an NWU degree?
NWU is committed to seeing you graduate on time, on budget and on track to succeed in your career and your life.
- NWU professors know you and care about your personal and professional goals.
- Small classes and a personal academic advisor provide a supportive learning environment.
- Earn a respected degree from a recognized leader in education. NWU is U.S. News and World Report's #1 regional university in Nebraska.
CHI employees who attend NWU as part-time nursing students will have no out-of-pocket expenses.
CHI employees who attend NWU as full-time nursing students will only pay for books and fees.
Choose from these Nebraska Wesleyan nursing degrees:
- Online MSN: Focus your master's degree on either nursing education or nursing leadership.
- Online MSN/MBA Joint Degree: Earn this unique dual master's degree to respond to increasing responsibilities for business operations in the health care industry.
- Online MSN to MBA Bridge: Nurses with an MSN in management or leadership can earn an MBA faster with 24-credit accelerated program.
Additional graduate degrees
Classes meet one evening a week, with hybrid formats and online elements.
- Online Master of Business Administration: Build advanced skills in management, leadership and strategic planning. You will benefit from NWU's unique mentoring program that connects you to experienced community leaders.
- Master of Social Work: Help clients integrate the impacts of past or ongoing trauma within their lives. NWU's degree prepares you to pursue clinical licensure or practitioner certification.