Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response
Nebraska Wesleyan University is committed to proactively creating and maintaining a welcoming, safe, healthy educational environment for all students, staff, and faculty. If you or someone you know has experienced sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, harassment, discrimination, or stalking this is how to respond:
- Safety: Our first concern is for your safety. If you are in immediate danger call 911, Campus Security 402.432.9238, and/or the Residential Education Coordinator On-Call 402.601.2114.
- Connect: Support is available via campus and off campus resources:
- NWU Campus Victim Advocate – Lindsay Spaulding 402.465.2533 or Lindsay [at] voicesofhopelincoln.org.
- Voices of Hope 24-Hour Crisis Hotline at 402.475.7273.
- Report: Report incidents to the Title IX Coordinators.
Title IX Coordinator:
Tyre J. McDowell, Jr. (T.J.)
Deputy Title IX Coordinator:
Dr. Susan Wortmann
Lindsay Spaulding, Voices of Hope
Campus Victim Advocate, 402.465.2533
lindsay [at] voicesofhopelincoln.org