NWU Pathways Partners
Nebraska Wesleyan partners with select community colleges in Nebraska to give transfer students a smooth and successful path to a bachelor’s degree. At NWU, students get personal transfer advising and earn a degree employers value.
Find out more about transfer requirements to NWU from our current Pathways Partners:
- Central Community College
- Iowa Western Community College
- Metropolitan Community College
- Mid-Plains Community College
- Southeast Community College
Two Pathways to Success
Students have two pathways to success at Nebraska Wesleyan University.
Transfer to a full-time bachelor’s degree program in Lincoln. Take semester-long courses, live on or off campus and participate in campus activities, including intercollegiate athletics. Choose from 134 majors, minors and pre-professional programs and get one renewable scholarship:
- $20,000 Pathways Transfer Scholarship for all students who meet transfer requirements, OR
- $21,000 Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship for all PTK members
- Additional transfer academic scholarships are available.
Choose an accelerated degree-completion program and receive a scholarship worth up to $5,000. Take classes once a week to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in:
- business administration
- nursing (RN to BSN)
- organizational leadership and communication
- social work