Mid-Plains Community College pathway to NWU
Mid-Plains Community College transfer students have a long history of success at Nebraska Wesleyan. NWU and Mid-Plains have partnered to give students a pathway to earn a bachelor’s degree. Regardless of the pathway students choose, Mid-Plains students will benefit from small classes and personal attention, and experience a smooth transition to a bachelor’s degree at Nebraska Wesleyan University.
A pathway to success
Choose from 101 academic programs when you transfer to a traditional full-time bachelor’s degree program in Lincoln. Get one renewable scholarship for up to three years.
- $22,000 Pathways Transfer Scholarship for all Mid-Plains students who have completed at least 18 credit hours; OR
- $29,000 Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship for all PTK members.
- Free-tuition Access NWU Scholarship for all Pell-eligible students.
- Additional transfer academic scholarships are available.
Transfer guides for MPCC students
These guides will help you determine which courses can be transferred from Mid-Plains to meet degree requirements, and which courses must be completed after transferring to NWU.
Ready to transfer?
- Complete the free application to transfer.
- Request your official transcript from MPCC. NWU recommends ordering electronic transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse. Select Nebraska Wesleyan University as the recipient. We cannot accept transcripts provided by a student.
- Request your official final high school transcript, and official transcripts for any other college you’ve attended. Transcripts must to be sent by the school. We cannot accept transcripts provided by a student.
- Add NWU to your FAFSA. Our school code is 002555.
- Request a virtual or in-person campus visit.