SCC Pathway to NWU
Southeast Community College transfer students have a long history of success at Nebraska Wesleyan. NWU and SCC have partnered to give students a pathway to earn a bachelor’s degree. Regardless of the pathway students choose, SCC students will benefit from small classes and personal attention, and experience a smooth transition to a bachelor’s degree at Nebraska Wesleyan University.
A pathway to success
Choose from 101 academic programs when you transfer to a traditional full-time bachelor’s degree program in Lincoln. Get one renewable scholarship for up to three years.
- $22,000 Pathways Transfer Scholarship for all SCC students who have completed at least 12 semester credit hours; OR
- $29,000 Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship for all PTK members.
- Free-tuition Access NWU Scholarship for all Pell-eligible students.
- Additional transfer academic scholarships are available.
Transfer guides for SCC students
These guides will help you determine which courses can be transferred from SCC to meet degree requirements, and which courses must be completed after transferring to NWU.
Ready to transfer?
- Complete the free application to transfer.
- Request your official transcript from SCC. NWU recommends ordering electronic transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse. Select Nebraska Wesleyan University as the recipient. We cannot accept transcripts provided by a student.
- Request your official final high school transcript, and official transcripts for any other college you’ve attended. Transcripts must to be sent by the school. We cannot accept transcripts provided by a student.
- Add NWU to your FAFSA. Our school code is 002555.
- Request a virtual or in-person campus visit.