Federal Pell Grant
Up to $6,095 per year
The Federal Pell Grant Program provides need-based grants to low-income undergraduate and certain postbaccalaureate students to promote access to postsecondary education. Grant amounts are dependent on:
- the student's expected family contribution (EFC) (from the FAFSA);
- the cost of attendance (as determined by the institution);
- the student's enrollment status (full-time or part-time);
- and whether the student attends for a full academic year or less.
Visit the Federal Pell Grant website for more information.
Contact or visit us
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Financial Aid Office, Smith-Curtis 207
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln NE 68504
(402) 465-2167 Fax (402) 465-2194
financialaid [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
Send Personal Identifiable Information via NWU Secure File Exchange