To compete for admittance to a prestigious university photography program, Grayson Miller must develop a high-quality portfolio that demonstrates his promise as an artist. His photos, however, embroil him in an ethical dilemma where he must make difficult choices concerning past loyalties and future ambitions.
Written and directed by
NWU senior K.Evans (’22)
NWU Theatre Box Office
The box office is available Monday-Friday, 3-5 p.m. when classes are in session and one hour before performances.
theatre [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (theatre[at]nebrwesleyan[dot]edu)
Elder Theatre Center
51st Street and Huntington Avenue
- Each person must have an individual ticket.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a another performance within the 2023–2024 season if arranged with 24-hour notice.
- All sales are final.
- Sales tax will be added to each purchase.
- Seating begins one half hour prior to the performance. Late seating is not guaranteed.
- Seating in McDonald Theatre is reserved. All other venues use general seating.
- Your presence at a performance constitutes your consent to be photographed or recorded for promotional use by NWU.