Hammered: A Thor and Loki Play
Teenage Thor—the Norse god of thunder—just wants to nail his final exams. But when your brother is the god of mischief, the hammer doesn’t always hit its mark. This family-friendly outdoor production bangs with fun.
From Marvel Spotlight, by Christian Borle
(Bring your own lawn chairs.)
Ticket reservations encouraged
Free-will donations accepted
NWU Theatre Box Office
The box office opens August 21. Services will be available Monday-Friday, 3-5 p.m. when classes are in session and one hour before performances.
theatre [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (theatre[at]nebrwesleyan[dot]edu)
Elder Theatre Center
51st Street and Huntington Avenue
- Each person must have an individual ticket.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a another performance within the 2023–2024 season if arranged with 24-hour notice.
- All sales are final.
- Sales tax will be added to each purchase.
- Seating begins one half hour prior to the performance. Late seating is not guaranteed.
- Seating in McDonald Theatre is reserved. All other venues use general seating.
- Your presence at a performance constitutes your consent to be photographed or recorded for promotional use by NWU.