Residential Education Coordinator
atoney [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
Residential Education Office
The Townhouse Village offers independent living in 30, four-person, air-conditioned units located at the northeast corner of the campus. Each unit has four private bedrooms, two bathrooms, a common living space, kitchen, washer/dryer unit and a small storage space. Townhouse Village residents are able to stay on-campus for Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring breaks at no extra charge. Because each unit has a full kitchen, Townhouse Village residents are not required to have a meal plan. Residents have the option of paying for a reserved parking space in the parking lot located to the south of Townhouse Village.
- Four private bedrooms and two baths
- Unit-controlled air condition and heat
- Full kitchen facilities with refrigerator, stove and sink
- Stacked, full-size washer and dryer (not coin operated)
- Wireless internet
- In-townhouse printing access
- Carpeting throughout all townhouse units
- Students are required to clean their units. Cleaning supplies are not supplied by the university. Inspections for safety and health may occur time to time with 24-hour notice.
- Custodial services clean corridors and other public places in the building regularly
Restroom and Shower Information
Each townhouse has 2 bathrooms in each unit.
Blinds are provided, as well as a small storage space. Each single bedroom is furnished with one desk, a two-position chair, a four-drawer dresser, a single bed, and an open-door closet. The beds measure 39”x80”. The desks measure 30” deep, 42” wide and 30” high, and should accommodate just about any computer hardware. No built-in shelving is provided. All furniture is movable, but must remain in the townhouse unit. Residents are responsible for providing additional furniture for their common living space. Kitchens feature a 21 cubic-foot refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and sink. Each unit also has a full-size, stackable washer and dryer unit (not coin operated). No additional refrigerators are allowed in any townhouse unit outside of the one provided.
Each townhouse entrance is sidewalk level, making the first floor wheelchair accessible. There is one ADA accessible unit available for students.
Emergency Meeting Locations
Anytime the fire alarm sounds, students are required to swiftly & safely exit their building. Townhouse Village residents should meet in the grill/picnic area in between the Townhouse Village and Heim and White Suites. In the event of a tornado warning, residents are required to swiftly and safely move to shelter in the lower level back hallway.