Plan for Grad School
Applying to a graduate or professional school (medical, dental, pharmacy, law, business school, etc.) is a complex process. Knowing what is expected of you as an applicant, following directions and due-dates and establishing back-up plans can help you move closer to achieving your academic and professional goals.
Set up an appointment with a career counselor (402.456.2224) to discuss any and all questions related to attending and applying for these programs. Additionally, use the following resources to support your pursuit.
Gain insight on the admissions process, the required entrance exams, writing your personal statement and more. Read this guide for an overview of what you need to know before applying.
There are also a number of online resources that can help you with various facets of the application process:
General Graduate School Resources
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- Medical School Admission Test (MCAT)
- Optometry Admission Test
- Dental Admission Test (DAT)
- Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)