NWU Celebrates New Corporate Partnerships
Twenty-two companies, hospitals and medical clinics have joined Nebraska Wesleyan University as corporate partners.
The university's corporate partnership program provides employees with discounted tuition in Nebraska Wesleyan's adult and graduate programs. Undergraduate completion choices include business, organizational leadership and communication, social work, criminal justice and nursing (RN to BSN). Certificates are also available in project management.
Graduate programs include MBA, which includes a classic program or emphasis in leadership, innovation and social entrepreneurship, health care management, accounting, non-profit and a design your own option. Graduate degrees in nursing include MSN, the state’s only joint MSN-MBA program, MSN to MBA bridge program and a post-master’s certificate in nursing.
Corpororate partners include:
- Bland & Associates, P.C., Omaha
- CHI Health
- Children's Hospital, Omaha
- Columbus Community Hospital, Columbus
- Duncan Aviation, Lincoln
- Foundation One Bank, Waterloo
- Lancaster Rehabilitation Center, Lincoln
- Lincoln Industries, Lincoln
- Lincoln Surgical Hospital, Lincoln
- Eye Surgical Associates, Lincoln
- Sutton Ryan Dermatology, Lincoln
- National Research Corporation, Lincoln
- Nelnet, Lincoln
- Pacific Life Insurance Company, Lincoln
- Plastic Companies Enterprises Inc., Lincoln
- Quantum Workplace, Omaha
- Resource Pro
- Saunders Medical Center, Wahoo
- Schulz & Associates, P.C., Beatrice
- State Farm, Lincoln
- TELCOR, Inc., Lincoln
- York General Hospital, York
Classes can be taken at Nebraska Wesleyan's Lincoln campus at 5000 St. Paul Ave. or in Omaha at the First National Bank building at 14010 FNB Parkway (140th & Dodge).
Businesses and organizations that would like to join Nebraska Wesleyan as a corporate partner should contact Melanie Armstrong, director of transfer, adult, graduate and international admissions, at 402.465.2100 or email marmstro [at] nebrwesleyan.edu.