The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid does not provide a preferred lender list for private education loans. However, we do offer FastChoice as a tool to compare lenders' interest rates in real time.
We also maintain a historical list of all private lenders who have provided education loans to our students during the last three completed aid years (2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19) and continue to participate in the private education loan program as of July 1, 2019. This historical list is provided in alphabetical order only and Nebraska Wesleyan University does not endorse any lender or their products. As a borrower, you have the right to choose any private lender that you prefer regardless of this historical list.
- Alaska Family Educational Loan
- Alaska Supplemental Loan
- Citizens Bank
- College Avenue
- Discover Student Loans
- EDvestinU (New Hampshire Higher Education Loan Corporation)
- Great Southern
- LendKey (cuScholar)
- Sallie Mae
- Sun Trust
- Thrivent Federal Credit Union
- U-Fi (Nelnet)
- Union Federal Savings Bank
- United Methodist Loan (through the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry of the United Methodist Church)
- Wells Fargo
Nebraska Wesleyan University does not have a Preferred Lender List, and therefore, we do not have any Preferred Lender Arrangements.