Business and Human Resources Office
- All staff employment positions at Nebraska Wesleyan University are on an employment- at-will status under Nebraska State statues.
- Initial appointments are probationary for the first 90 days of employment unless extended in writing beyond 90 days.
- Initial appointments are made by verbal offer of employment and in some cases confirmed by a non-contract letter of appointment.
- All employees must complete payroll forms with the Human Resource Office within the first three days of employment.
- If an employee fails to meet with the Human Resource Office within the first three days of employment, any hours worked prior to filling out a federal I9 form are unpaid voluntary hours.
Questions about this policy and implementation procedures should be referred to the Human Resource Office.