Business and Human Resources Office
Employee Card Policy
- All faculty and staff employees receive photo identification card, that they carry at all times when on campus.
- Identification cards are processed at the Registrar’s Office during normal office hours upon presentation of a memorandum issued by the Human Resource Office.
- The card is the property of the University and must be relinquished upon termination of employment.
- The identification card will provide access to the library, campus facilities, and certain activities and programs at Nebraska Wesleyan.
- Lost identification cards are replaced by contacting the Human Resource Office.
Spouse and Guest Card Policy
- Married employees receive one spouse identification card.
- One photo guest identification card is provided to each employee for one adult guest over age 18.
- Spouse and guest cards are turned in along with the employee’s photo identification card at time of termination of employment.
Questions about this policy and implementation procedures should be referred to the Human Resource Office.