Transfer Student: A high school graduate or student with a GED who has attended college elsewhere as a degree-seeking student.
Requirements for Admission:
Nebraska Wesleyan University uses a broad, comprehensive process to review applicants. Many factors are looked at with no one component of the application singled out as most important. The rigor of the college attended and difficulty level of courses taken are examined.
The following are required:
- Application for admission - complete NWU's online app or the Common App
- Good standing at current college or university (or institution last attended if no longer enrolled)
- Minimum 2.00 GPA (calculated from all institutions attended)
- NWU requires a minimum grade of C- or above.
- Institution must be accredited by one of the regional accrediting bodies. (International students, work with Director of International Admissions.)
- No more than 64 semester credit hours will transfer from two-year institutions.
- A maximum 94 semester credit hours will transfer from all institutions attended.
- After acceptance, the NWU Registrar will determine which credits will transfer.
- Have official transcripts from high school and all colleges and universities attended sent to:
Nebraska Wesleyan University
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504-2794