Academics are about a whole lot more than the classroom here. We combine personal attention with a relentless focus on experiential and service learning. Our students build the skills, knowledge and confidence to compete with anybody. Explore our programs below:
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences:
- Business, Accounting and Economics
- Communication Studies
- Forensic Science
- Gender Studies
- Global Studies
- Health and Human Performance
- Integrative Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Modern Languages
- Political Science
- Religion and Philosophy
- Social Work
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Theatre Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work
- Health Care Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
Nebraska Wesleyan will be closed on Monday, April 21 in honor of the Easter holiday.
Kenneth Holder Lecture
Two rhetoric experts will deliver this year's Holder Lecture titled, "Powerful Women in the Renaissance and Today: The Rhetoric of Queen Elizabeth I and HIllary Clinton."
MBA Information Session
This fall Nebraska Wesleyan is launching two new graduate programs: Master of Business Administration and a Master of Science in Nursing/Master of Business Administration.
Huffington Post Editor to Discuss Religion and the Internet
Paul Rauschenbush, executive religion editor of the Huffington Post, will present the Mattingly Visiting Scholar Lecture at Nebraska Wesleyan University on Thursday, May 1.
Students' Plan to Empower Middle Schoolers Gains National Recognition
This spring Nebraska Wesleyan University students Alex Langley and Rebecca Brune will begin implementing a new program aimed at empowering middle school girls as they transition to high school.