Nebraska Wesleyan University uses a broad, comprehensive process to review and select applicants. We look at many factors with no one component of the application singled out as most important. We examine the rigor of the college you attended and the difficulty level of the classes you took.
- Must be in good standing at your current college or university.
- Must have at least a 2.00 GPA.
- Four-Year Institutions: NWU accepts credit for courses with a C- or above.
- Two-Year Institutions (community and vocational colleges)
- Credits are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- NWU requires a minimum grade of C- or above.
- No more than 64 semester credit hours can transfer.
- See also the NWU Baccalaureate Degree Requirements checklist.
- After accepted, the NWU Registrar will determine which credits will transfer.
- Please see the Transfer Check List for additional transfer enrollment details.
To complete your admissions application, you will need:
- To send to NWU Admissions official transcripts from your high school and all the colleges you’ve attended.
- Optional: Complete Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- For verification of federal and Nebraska Wesleyan need-based aid, submit FAFSA application after you and your parents have completed your income tax returns for the year you plan to attend NWU.
- On your FAFSA application, be sure to enter in the college release and certification section the full name of Nebraska Wesleyan University and College Code 002555.
- NWU reviews FAFSA applications as soon as all required admissions applications documents are received.
- Students are notified promptly of their status/eligibility.
- Apply Online Free
Mail transcripts and other required materials
Nebraska Wesleyan University
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504-2794
800.541.3818, ext. 2100
marmstro [at] nebrwesleyan.edu