What Can I Do with a Modern Language Degree?
Few degrees are more versatile than a Nebraska Wesleyan’s Bachelor of Arts in Modern Language Studies. The ability to communicate well across cultures is relevant in every professional field.
- Strong language skills connect scientists tackling cutting-edge research around the globe.
- They expand the market entrepreneurs can reach on an international scale.
- They increase the ability of service professionals to help more people.
This versatility is what makes Modern Language Studies so valuable and so popular among NWU students with multiple majors. It advances your worth in all areas.
The study of modern languages at Nebraska Wesleyan University is an integral part of preparing for global citizenship. It introduces students to the complexities of other cultures through the study of French, German, Japanese and Spanish.
A modern languages degree can prepare students to pursue a career in medicine. NWU Modern Languages graduates also thrive in graduate programs in law, business, public policy, linguistics, social services, library science, teaching and religious studies.
- Business management
- International development
- Museum administration
- Nonprofit administration
- Development officer
- Public relations specialist/director
- Advertising executive
- Foreign correspondent/editor
- Program manager
Contact or visit us
Modern Languages Department
Sara Jane Miles, Ph.D.
Old Main, Room 318
Lincoln, NE 68504
smiles [at] nebrwesleyan.edu