Athletic Training Program
Nebraska Wesleyan’s Athletic Training Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE), 6836 Austin Center Blvd., Suite 250; Austin, TX 78731-3193.
Goals of the program:
Upon completion of the Nebraska Wesleyan Athletic Training Program, students will:
- Develop mastery of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of an entry-level athletic trainer.
- Be prepared for employment in a variety of athletic training and health care settings.
- Identify injuries and other medical conditions commonly seen in physically active individuals, including members of different cultures and socioeconomic statuses.
- Recognize the importance of being involved in and networking through professional organizations.
- Value ethical principles and behavior required of a health care professional.
Dr. Mark Stutz, LAT, ATC
Director, Athletic Training Program
Weary Center, Room 206
Lincoln, NE 68504
mstutz [at] nebrwesleyan.edu