Student Symposium: Celebrating Research and Creative Endeavor
The Student Symposium is an opportunity for all members of the Nebraska Wesleyan community to learn about the research and creative endeavors that are taking place across campus and across disciplines. Attend any of the planned sessions and learn about the depth and breadth of ongoing student scholarship and creativity that makes Nebraska Wesleyan an academic community of the highest quality.
Student Symposium Details
- April 26, 2017
- All day event
- Reception in Great Hall at noon
- Research will be presented via oral and poster presentations
- Arts students will hold studio talks and performances
- Follow @NEWesleyan on Twitter and use #nwuresearch to live tweet the day of the event
- For the most recent, up-to-date full website and schedule, see the Nebraska Wesleyan Research Symposium 2017 Schedule.
- To print the schedule, use this link: NWU Research Symposium print schedule.
Contact or visit us
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Academic Affairs Office, Smith-Curtis 311
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln NE 68504
402.465.2110 FAX 402.465.2537