Art/Music/Theatre Scholarship Event
Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 6-8:30 p.m.
Great Hall, Smith-Curtis Classroom Administration Building
Meet successful alumni artists, musicians and performers. Show your talent. And compete for an NWU scholarship.
- Network with NWU professors, students and successful alumni in the arts.
- Witness the work of fellow artists and performers.
- Investigate how NWU academics set you up to inspire others.
- Enjoy appetizers.
- Art, music and theatre scholarship competition for a $10,000 ($2,500 x 4 years) or a $4,000 ($1,000 x 4 years) Talent Scholarship.
To attend and apply for a scholarship:
- Apply for admission to NWU.
- Submit images, audio or video examples of your work. For art scholarships, the submission deadline is December 1, 2018 in order to be considered for the gallery exhibition. For music and theatre scholarships, the submission deadline is December 15, 2018. (Theatre students who have a current getaccepted account may use that account to submit work.)
- RSVP for the event by January 11, 2019 by filling out the form below: