Welcome to Nebraska Wesleyan University! This webpage is your resource for next steps, important dates and deadlines. We will update this webpage with new information to help guide you through the new student process.
Take these steps to confirm your place in the Class of 2021:
1. Join the Class of 2021 today! Submit your tuition deposit.
3. Choose your preferred New Student Registration (NSR) session where you’ll work closely with a faculty advisor to build a first semester schedule that matches your interests and goals. NSR dates include:
- May 31, 8:30 a.m. check in, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- June 2, 12:30 p.m. check in, 1–5 p.m.
- June 6, 8:30 a.m. check in, 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- June 9, 12:30 p.m. check in, 1–5 p.m.
4. Complete your First Semester Advising Questionnaire. Your academic advisor will use this information to learn more about your interests and goals and help aid in suggesting a first semester schedule.
5. Complete your language assessment.
- All students with previous language study in French, German or Spanish need to complete the online Modern Language assessment.
- The password to enter the exam is wolves1.
- ID number is not needed to complete the assessment.
6. Submit all transcripts.
- Transcripts containing completed, college-level coursework may be submitted at any time.
- Final high school transcipts must be submitted upon graduation.
- Submit transcripts to:
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Office of the Registrar
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
registrar [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
7. Submit your Request for Disability Accommodation Form, if applicable.