Steps to Enrollment
We’re excited to welcome you to Nebraska Wesleyan University and P-Wolf Nation! Please refer to this website for the latest new student updates and to get started on a college experience that will change your life. Here’s how.
1. Join the Class of 2023 today! Submit your $350 tuition deposit.
2. Complete your housing request. Every student must complete a housing request form even if you intent to commute to campus. Even those who qualify for an exemption and live off campus must submit this form.
3. Choose your preferred New Student Orientation (NSO) session. During this half-day session, you will work closely with a faculty advisor to build a first semester schedule that matches your interest and goals. Morning (8:30 a.m.–1 p.m.) and afternoon (12:30 p.m.–5 p.m.) sessions are offered on these dates:
- Wednesday, May 29
- Friday, May 31
- Tuesday, June 4
- Friday, June 7
Students requiring accommodations (previously an IEP or 504 Plan) should plan to meet with Sandra McBride, Coordinator of Services for Students with Disabilities, when they attend New Student Orientation.
4. Complete your First Semester Advising Questionnaire. Your academic advisor will use this information to learn more about your interests and goals and help aid in suggesting a first semester schedule.
5. Complete your language assessment.
- All students with previous language study in French, German or Spanish need to complete the online Modern Language assessment.
- The password to enter the exam is wolves1.
- Student ID number is not needed to complete the assessment.