It’s summertime and you may be wondering what's next with respect to becoming a Prairie Wolf. Here's what you have to look forward to.
Housing Packets are coming in July.
Use the envelope enclosed in that packet to return your contract and completed personal data form by August 1. Here’s more online information on living on campus:
Look forward to these traditions.
- Hypnotist Jim Wand – for over 35 years he has entertained NWU students during Orientation
- First Walk – at Matriculation Convocation you will start your first journey through campus as an official student. Your Final Walk will take place at graduation.
- Lend-A-Hand to Lincoln – after you move in, you will spend a day helping local non-profits.
Look forward to your Archway Seminar.
Your Archway Seminar (AWS) prepares you for a more vigorous academic experience. The small class size—under 20 students—encourages engagment while expandng your skills in research, writing, critical thinking, project manatement and communitication.
Your AWS professor wil be your acdemic advisor until you declare a major. And student instructors will be great peer resources.
The AWS prepares you for the Archway Curriculum that will shape your learning throughout your academic career at Nebraska Wesleyan. Learn more about the Archway Curriculum and how it will help you become a stand-out candidate after you graduate.
Win a MicroChill!
Take a selfie with that one item you HAVE to bring to campus, or if you will be commuting, a selfie with what makes your vehicle special, post it to our Facebook Group page and you can win a MicroChill rental for the 2018-19 academic year. Two winners will be drawn a random. Deadline for posting is July 6. We'll draw two winners at random and share their names on July 9.
See you in August!
Steps to Enrollment
We’re excited to welcome you to Nebraska Wesleyan University and P-Wolf Nation! Please refer to this website for the latest new student updates and to get started on a college experience that will change your life. Here’s how.
1. Join the Class of 2022 today! Submit your $350 tuition deposit.
2. Complete your housing request. Every student must complete a housing request form even if you intent to commute to campus. Even those who qualify for an exemption and live off campus must submit this form.
3. Choose your preferred New Student Orientation (NSO) session where you’ll work closely with a faculty advisor to build a first semester schedule that matches your interests and goals. NSO dates include:
- May 30, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- June 1, 12 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- June 5, 12 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- June 8, 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
4. Complete your First Semester Advising Questionnaire. Your academic advisor will use this information to learn more about your interests and goals and help aid in suggesting a first semester schedule.
5. Complete your language assessment.
- All students with previous language study in French, German or Spanish need to complete the online Modern Language assessment.
- The password to enter the exam is wolves1.
- Student ID number is not needed to complete the assessment.
6. Submit all transcripts.
- Transcripts containing completed, college-level coursework may be submitted at any time.
- Final high school transcipts must be submitted upon graduation from high school.
- Submit transcripts to:
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Office of the Registrar
5000 Saint Paul Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68504
admissions [at] nebrwesleyan.edu
7. Submit your Request for Disability Accommodation Form, if applicable.
- File your FAFSA. If you haven’t already, you can complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid as soon as possible. Nebraska Wesleyan University’s school code is 002555.
- Questions? Your admissions counselor will guide you through the enrollment process. Call or email any time. 402.465.2218, admissions [at] nebrwesleyan.edu