At Nebraska Wesleyan, your campus visit will be a different experience. That’s clear from the moment you pull into your reserved parking spot near the heart of campus. No herds here. Most NWU tours involve just one or two families.
It's About You.
We know your college decision is a big deal. That’s why when you visit Nebraska Wesleyan University, we focus on you.
We listen. We’ll discuss your goals and answer your questions. We’ll give you everything you need to make the best choice about your college future.
At Nebraska Wesleyan, you’ll:
- Tour campus with a student ambassador for an inside look at NWU.
- Talk with current students.
- Eat lunch in our dining hall.
- Go over scholarship and financial aid options.
- Sit down with an admissions counselor, professor, director or coach in your interest areas.
Schedule your visit online today or contact Heather O’Neill at:
800.541.3818 ext. 2148.
honeill [at] nebrwesleyan.edu